Unpublished interviews and personal communications (conversations, emails, letters, etc.) are generally cited in a footnote only; they are rarely included in the Bibliography.
1. Interviewee/Email Sender First Name/Initial Surname, Interview by Name of Interviewer, Place and Date of Interview.
Generally the same as the full note. Can list Interviewee/Email Sender by Surname only.
Typically no bibliography entry required.
1. Andrew Macmillan (principal adviser, Investment Center Division, FAO), in discussion with the author, September 1998.
1. Interview with health care worker, August 10, 1999.
1. Constance Conlon, email message to author, April 17, 2000.
1. John Powell to Grapevine mailing list, April 23, 1998, no. 83, http://www.electriceditors.net/grapevine/archives.php.