Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What Can The Library Do For You?
The Library actively supports faculty research and instruction needs by offering the following services and more:
- Electronic and print course reserves
- Library instruction sessions
- Collection development assistance
- Custom research guides for subjects, classes, or assignments
- Assistance developing research assignments
- Interlibrary loan and document delivery service
Call Megan Thomas (657-1663) or the Reference Desk (657-1662) for more information.
Electronic Resource and Assessment Librarian