Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Food & Dining Information
The following meals will provided during the symposium:
- Thursday, May 17: Lunch, afternoon snack, & light evening reception
- Friday, May 18: Breakfast and mid-morning snack
Dining Options in Downtown Billings
Billings offers many local restaurants in the downtown area and beyond that will accommodate all budgets and tastes. Here are some popular places:
- Bernie's Diner (in the Northen Hotel). 19 N. Broadway. Open for breakfast & lunch.
- Big Dipper Ice Cream. 100 N. Broadway. Homemade ice cream.
- Burger Dive 114 N. 27th Street. Try a World Food Championship award winning burger. Open for lunch.
- Ciao Mambo 2301 Montana Ave. Italian cuisine.
- Commons 1882 404 N. 30th Street. Full bar, traditional American fare in a renovated 132 yr old building.
- Dickey's Barbecue Pit 2519 Montana Ave. Quick service dine-in.
- Fieldhouse Cafe 2601 Minnesota Ave. Local, organic & whole foods with gluten free & vegan options.
- Jake's 2701 1st Ave. N. Fine dining steakhouse & full bar.
- Last Chance Pub & Cider Mill 2203 Montana Ave. Artisanal food, beer & cider.
- McCormick Cafe 2419 Montana Ave. Breakfast & Lunch. Fresh baked goods from crepes to soups & sandwiches. Historic architecture.
- Montana Brewing Company 113 N. Broadway. Wood-fired pizzas, salads, sandwiches, & much more.
- Seva Kitchen 313 N. Broadway. Globally inspired dishes. Beer & wine. Limited hours so check website.
- Stella's Kitchen & Bakery 2525 1st Ave. N. Traditional breakfast & lunch diner with homemade baked goods. A Billings favorite.
- Stacked, A Montana Grill 106 N. Broadway. Gourmet burgers, sandwiches, & steaks.
- Ten (in the Northern Hotel) 19 N. Broadway. Traditional American cuisine with unique flavors. Open for dinner.
- Uberbrew 2305 Montana Ave. Beer brewery & pub food.
- Walker's American Grill & Tapas Bar 2700 1st Ave. N. Newly remodeled. Open for dinner.
- Wild Ginger 2713 Montana Ave. Asian cuisine. Tableside hibachi meal option. Lunch or dinner.